Early Career Group
The establishment of this Early Career Group aims to boost professional/educational growth and collaboration among young IACAPAP members, with the following objectives:
- Providing a scientific and academic backbone for young IACAPAP members
- Providing a common platform to collaborate on clinical and research interests
- Actively engaging and attracting young colleagues the world over to a hub where they can learn, exchange ideas and explore scientific frontiers with their peers
- Providing a solid academic platform that can benefit from the mentorship of a global pool of teachers and experts
- Seeking to create competitive opportunities for research fellowships and/or mentorship for young IACAPAP members for professional development and cross-cultural learning and experiences
Aims to complement existing IACAPAP activities and initiative, and provide a largely network that would allow early career and trainee child and adolescent psychiatrist and allied professionals to network on a continuous basis, share ideas and experience and built a foundation for stronger professional networks of international cooperation into the future.
Early Career Group Coordinator (2024 - 2026)
The newly appointed Early Career Group Coordinator is:
Become a member of Early Career Group (ECG)
Key criteria of becoming a member of Early Career Group (ECG)
- A member of IACAPAP (Individual Members and Individual within IACAPAP Full Member organisations and Affiliate Member Organisation);
- Any trainee of child and adolescent psychiatry, general psychiatry or allied profession;
- A child and adolescent psychiatrist, general psychiatrist or allied profession within seven (07) years of qualification;
- Undergraduate student of child and adolescent psychiatry or allied profession.
Below is the list of supporting documents requires to complete your application:
- A copy of your CV.
- A copy of proof of within seven (07) years of qualification verified by the head of department;
- A copy of student certification (for student only).
- A proof to verify your active membership status in the national organisation (Apply for Individuals within IACAPAP Full Member organisation and Affiliate Member organisation).
There are two ways to submit your application:
Apply Manually (Download Form)