Individual Membership of the Association is open to child and adolescent psychiatrists, other mental health professionals or professionals in training who devote themselves to the study, treatment, care and prevention of mental and emotional disorders and disabilities in children and adolescents and their families.
As an Individual Member of IACAPAP, you will be entitled to the below benefits:
- Full access to all the programming, resources and networking offered through the Association.
- Discounted registration for the IACAPAP World Congress and other IACAPAP events.
- Eligibility for awards and honours.
- Membership confirmation letter
Below is the membership fee structure for Individual Membership:
The membership fee is in US Dollar.
Please enclose the following documents to complete your application.
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of the Student Certification (for student only)
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any question.