Early Career Group - Call for Mentors
We are excited to announce a new program for mentorship under the IACAPAP Early Career Group (ECG) Program. The program is purposed to enable engagement between our ECG members and mentors worldwide around shared interests and career planning, in small groups format. ECG Mentorship Program will provide educational insights for our inquisitive colleagues in their early career years, it will also allow broad discussions on a range of topics such as complex cases, research ideas, and service dilemmas. On the other hand, it will enhance peer relationships and establish collaborations in the field of child and adolescent mental health.
About the program:
- The program will start on the 1st of July and run over the course of 9 months.
- Coordinated by the ECG program coordinators.
- Expectations for a minimum of 6 online mentor-mentee encounters/sessions in a small group format.
- Call for Application Open: 1 April 2023
- Call for Application Close: 15 April 2023
- Extended deadline for Call for Application: 30 May 2023
- Notification of Outcome: Mid of Jun 2023
- Mentorship Program Duration: 1 Jul 2023 to 31 Mar 2024 [9 Months]
Suitable and motivated professionals (clinicians or academicians) from IACAPAP community are welcomed to apply for this program to make unrivalled contributions to the career of our colleagues. Here are the requirements:
- Connection to the IACAPAP community: Individual, Affiliated or Full membership holders
- Copy of CV
- A brief expression of interest letter highlighting their interests and motivation for participation.
How to apply
If you are interested to become a mentor and have a passion for making an impact on early careers, please submit your application online before 30th May2023.