IACAPAP One Minute Video: Tell Your Story!
By Jane Chang on behalf of the IACAPAP Communications Committee
This project welcomes all professionals in the field of child and adolescent mental health all over the world to record short videos on one of the topics below. The intend is to share our stories and inspire future generations of CAMH professionals.
- Why did you choose child and adolescent mental health?
- What is one of the most memorable moments in your career?
- What advice would you give to those who are interested in a career in child and adolescent mental health?
You are more than welcome to choose more than one of the topics.
Professionals in the field of child and adolescent mental health
- Filming tips/rules:
- If you are using a smartphone, film in a landscape/horizontal format.
- If you are inside, use natural light from windows to light your face. This is true for cloudy days as well as sunny ones.
- Try to avoid filming in front of a background that is brighter than your face.
- Avoid filming in areas with excessive background noise, like near a busy street.
- Please leave a few seconds of “dead space” on the beginning and end of your clip. This can just be a simple smile at the camera. This allows the editor to cut the clip off without seeing you reach to turn off your camera.
- Your video can be in any language. If it’s in anything other than English, English subtitles are required.
- Plagiarism of any sort is neither encouraged nor accepted
- The content of your video(s) should NOT contain any of the following; Any video containing ANY OF THE FOLLOWING will be disqualified:
- Offensive or foul language
- Child abuse
- Drug and/or Alcohol usage
- Defamatory content
- Cruelty to Animals
- Politically sensitive topics, material or comment
- Sexual innuendos or nudity
- The submission for the one-minute videos will begin on July 1st and end on the 31st of July, 2021 (EST 23:59pm).
- After the committee has reviewed the videos, we will compile the videos and exhibit them on IACAPAP social media (twitter, FB, IG…)
- Please upload your 1-minute videos to the following drop box