Call for Nomination for IACAPAP Executive Committee
The Nominating Committee of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP) is calling for nominations for the following to serve on the Executive Committee of IACAPAP from 2022 to 2026:
- 9 Vice Presidents
Call for Nomination: 1st June – 30th November 2021
Extended Deadline Call for Nomination: 31st May 2022
Kindly note the following criteria for nomination:
- Nominees for office must be members of national full member organizations, affiliate organizations or individual members.
- There shall be no more than two officers from the same country.
- Officers shall be drawn with regard to gender, professional background and age as well as to the principal cultural and geographic regions of the world.
- The proposed nominees shall submit their CV and a statement of their availability and willingness to serve as an officer of the Association and their vision for the future of the IACAPAP.
- A reference letter shall be asked for of the nominating national Association or of the individual proposer.
- A retiring President and Secretary-General shall not be eligible for immediate re-election to their previous offices. A Treasurer and Vice Presidents may be re-elected but may not serve in that office for more than two consecutive terms.
- Officers shall serve their term over the four years between Assemblies of the Association.
The Call for Nominations has been extended till 31st May 2022. Please note all the required information in the criteria (CV, Statement of availability and willingness to serve, Short Vision Statement for the future of IACAPAP (not more than 500 words) and letter of reference.
Please note that all vice-presidents will be given a specific task for which they will be responsible; availability is thus an important issue.
Kindly send nominations to the following email: email@example.com
Chair IACAPAP Nominating Committee