World Infant, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Day 2023 (WICAMHD 2023)
Theme: Stand Against Infant, Child and Adolescent Trauma
Date: Sunday, 23 April 2023
Time: 1.00 PM CEST Central European Summer Time | 7.00 AM EDT Eastern Daylight Time | 7.00 PM (GMT + 8)
Duration: 90 minutes
Welcome Speech by IACAPAP
Topic: Children and the War in Ukraine
Presentation by Dennis Ougrin, MBBS, MRCPsych, PGDip(Oxon), PGCAPHE, PhD
Topic: Earthquake: Traumatization of Children and Adolescents on Multiple Levels
Presentation by Füsun Çetin Çuhadaroğlu, M.D.
Topic: Evidence-Based Mental Health Response for Child Victims of Trauma
Presentation by Michelle Miller, PhD, LCSW, LCPC
Panel Discussion (IACAPAP, ISAPP, WAIMH, WPA-CAP and invited speakers)
Dennis Ougrin, MBBS, MRCPsych, PGDip(Oxon), PGCAPHE, PhD
Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Visiting Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Global Mental Health
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience
King's College LondonView Profile
Füsun Çetin Çuhadaroğlu, M.D.
Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Hacettepe Univ. School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Honorary President of the Turkish Assoc. for CAP
Vice President of ISAPP
Founding Member of the Policy Division of ESCAPView Profile
Michelle Miller, PhD, LCSW, LCPC
Director of Mental Health Programs
National Children’s Alliance United StatesView Profile
- Dr Dennis Ougrin, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Visiting Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Global Mental Health Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London
- Dr Fusun Cetin Cuhadaroglu, Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
- Dr Michelle Miller, Director of Mental Health Programs, National Children's Alliance, United States
- Dr Daniel Fung, Past President of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP)
- Pr Mario Speranza, President of the International Society of Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology (ISAPP)
- Assoc Prof Campbell Paul, President of the World Association for Infant Mental Health (WAIMH)
- Dr Norbert Skokauskas, President of the World Psychiatric Association Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Section (WPA-CAP)
- The webinar is open for public.
- This webinar will be conducted virtually via Zoom. There is no cost to attend, but registration is required in advance. Seats are limited and it's based on a first come, first served.
- Kindly click this link to view the time in your country.
- For enquiry, please contact email@example.com
How to support WICAMHD 2023
- Share the logo widely.
- Use social media to spread your message about the importance of mental health in the young.
- Please involve your communications teams and do it on all websites and social media platforms you are on.
- We suggest the following hashtags.
To download the marketing flyer, please click here.
To download the social medial tool, please click here.