The IACAPAP Textbook has been expanded and updated
An expanded and updated version of the IACAPAP Textbook is now available at the website.
1) Four new chapters have been added:
- “Case formulation and integration of information in child and adolescent mental health” by Schuyler W Henderson & Andrés Martin
- “Diagnosis and treatment planning in child and adolescent mental health problems” by Barry Nurcombe
- “Acute and chronic reactions to trauma in children and adolescents” by Eric Bui, Bonnie Ohye, Sophie Palitz, Bertrand Olliac, Nelly Goutaudier, Jean-Philippe Raynaud, Kossi B Kounou & Frederick J Stoddard Jr
- “Sleep disorders in children and adolescents: A practical guide” by Samuele Cortese, Anna Ivanenko, Ujjwal Ramtekkar & Marco Angriman
2) The chapter on “Autism spectrum disorders” written by Joaquín Fuentes, Muideen Bakare, Kerim Munir, Patricia Aguayo, Naoufel Gaddour & Özgür Öner has been updated and enriched with more links to audio-visual resources.
3) All the new chapters also contain self-directed learning exercises and self-assessment questions.