Call for Nominations for the CAPMH Liaison
The International Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP) is seeking nominations for a liaison member to its official scholarly journal, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (CAPMH, capmh.org).
The successful candidate will:
- Serve on an ad hoc basis on the IACAPAP Executive Committee;
- Serve as a member of the CAPMH editorial board;
- Serve as one of two liaison members between the IACAPAP Bureau and the CAPMH editorial team;
- Advance the respective strategic priorities and synergistic collaboration between IACAPAP and CAPMH;
- Identify suitable topics and authors to prepare two annual IACAPAP-commissioned articles or editorials, to be published in CAMPH;
- Identify suitable topics and authors to prepare additional submissions, which can be considered for publication according to the CAPMH peer review process; and
- Provide guidance to prospective authors about submissions to CAMPH, including help around the potential defraying of costs on select instances.
Interested applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the IACAPAP and CAPMH websites, and to send an email inquiry, including a copy of their updated curriculum, no later than May 15th, 2019, to the attention of [email protected]. Women, allied professionals (PhDs, SWs, RNs), and members of underrepresented regions of the world are strongly encouraged to apply.