Call for Nomination for IACAPAP Early Career Group Coordinator
The International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP) is calling for nomination for IACAPAP Early Career Group (ECG) coordinator.
- Call for nomination open: 1st October 2021
- Call for nomination end: 30th October 2021
Aims to complement existing IACAPAP activities and initiative and provide a largely network that would allow early career and trainee child and adolescent psychiatrist and allied professionals to network on a continuous basis, share ideas and experience and built a foundation for stronger professional networks of international cooperation into the future.
The establishment of this Early Career Group aims to boost professional/educational growth and collaboration among young IACAPAP members, with the following objectives:
- Providing a scientific and academic backbone for young IACAPAP members
- Providing a common platform to collaborate on clinical and research interests
- Actively engaging and attracting young colleagues the world over to a hub where they can learn, exchange ideas and explore scientific frontiers with their peers
- Providing a solid academic platform that can benefit from the mentorship of a global pool of teachers and experts
- Seeking to create competitive opportunities for research fellowships and/or mentorship for young IACAPAP members for professional development and cross-cultural learning and experiences
Early Careers Group Coordinator’s role
- To plan and propose activities for Early Careers Group (including ECG’s Working Group) and submit a proposal to the Bureau for approval.
- To execute and implement the activities for Early Career Group (Including ECG’s Working Group) once the proposal is approved by the Bureau.
- To review and approve the application of Early Career Member in the ECG’s Working Group under supervision of Membership Committee.
- Early Careers Group Coordinator is invited to present an update report in annual Executive Committee meeting and to present a quarterly update report to the Bureau.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Early Careers Group Coordinator application is opened to IACAPAP Individual Members who meet the criteria of the Early Career Member.
- The appointed Early Careers Group Coordinator shall serve their term over two (02) years.
- There will be two (02) appointed Early Careers Group Coordinator for each term.
- Interested candidate can submit Letter of Intent including their vision (with a CV and a letter of reference) to the IACAPAP Administrator.
The IACAPAP Bureau will review the application and make an announcement via email to the shortlisted candidates. A letter of appointment will be issued and send to the appointed candidates.
Deadline for application
All nominations/applications need to be submitted electronically to email@example.com and should be received by 30th October 2021. No late or incomplete applications will be considered. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org