2015 Edition of IACAPAP Textbook Now Available
The 2015 edition of the IACAPAP Textbook is now available at the website. This edition has, among other additions and innovations:
- Version in French of 13 chapters
- Version in Portuguese of 6 chapters
- Version in Russian of 2 chapters
- Two updated chapters (Depression in children and adolescents, Borderline personality disorder in adolescents)
- Four new chapters:
- Pediatric delirium: A practical approach
- Clinical quality and patient safety in child and adolescent mental health
- History of childhood
- History of child psychiatry
- PowerPoint presentations for teaching for 7 chapters
- Self-directed learning and self-assessment exercises for several chapters.
Click HERE to view the new Textbook.